From: dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-mtj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Setera

Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:03 PM

Subject: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Template Pages documentation and example

While trying to make some progress on the MTJ EclipseCon presentation, I

found that the MIDlet templates documentation does not match the

implementation.  It references ITemplateProvider, which doesn't exist

that I can find.  Has this changed in some way or am I missing some code

in my workspace?  Are we going to provide an example implementation of

this extension point?  I didn't see any extensions in my workspace either.

Thanks,

Craig