Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] Extension points not Camel Case

I would also suggest that the external libraries extension point should use lower-case element and attribute starting characters in addition to the camel case.

ClasspathEntry -> classpathEntry
License -> license
Security -> security
ProtectionDomain -> protectionDomain

Sorry for nit-picking on these, but we are getting close to the point of no return on these API's and extension points and my hope is that we can be as consistent as possible with the rest of the platform.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera wrote:
I just noticed that most of the extension points are not defined with the standard CamelCase names as the standard Eclipse points are:

deviceimporter -> deviceImporter
externallibrary -> externalLibrary
securitypermission -> securityPermission
deviceeditor -> deviceEditor
jadattributes -> jadAttributes
jadeditorpage -> jadEditorPage
midlettemplate -> midletTemplate

(There may be others). I'm pretty sure this has changed since the last EclipseME release. I think we should be consistent with the rest of the platform in this regard and I personally feel it makes the names more "readable". Thoughts?

Thanks,
Craig