[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Plan Change Proposal

Title: MTJ Plan Change Proposal

Hi MTJ,

Since we still have a lot of inputs on the APIs we would like to proposal a change on out initial MTJ Plan. Based on our original 1.0 plan we wants to have our API freeze on MTJ M6 (Mar. 16th.). But, since there are no other Eclipse projects that will consume our API and we need more time to review / propose changes on the API, we want to change those dates.

The proposed plan is:

-       Design new APIs until M6 (Mar. 16th.)
-       Commit initial API code as soon as it is ready
-       Iteration on the design and code until RC1 (May 18th.)
-       After RC1 changes need to be approved by MTJ committers and public discussed on the list

That will give the community around two months to review and propose changes on the MTJ API. Does anyone have anything against this change?

If we can do this change on the plan, there are still two new E.P. that we plan to submit:

-       sdkInstall E.P.: proposed by danail
-       pre/post build  E.P.

we will work to send initial proposals of them on the wiki

Comments on the proposed plan are welcome.

gep

Back to the top