[dsdp-mtj-dev] Template Pages documentation and example

While trying to make some progress on the MTJ EclipseCon presentation, I found that the MIDlet templates documentation does not match the implementation. It references ITemplateProvider, which doesn't exist that I can find. Has this changed in some way or am I missing some code in my workspace? Are we going to provide an example implementation of this extension point? I didn't see any extensions in my workspace either.

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top