Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceModuleAnnotationModel - catchupWithMarkers

hmm yes on the client side it suddenly also becomes a linebreakpoint (line nr is -1 there) when it was an entry

The problem is how do i know not to send the line nr in
public void updateBreakpoint(String id, DbgpBreakpointConfig config) of DbgpBreakpointCommands
because  DbgpBreakpointConfig doesnt really tell me what kind of breakpoint it is..

that info only sits in a IScriptBreakpoint imlementation (extend)

johan