Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceModuleAnnotationModel - catchupWithMarkers

i just committed a fix so that UPDATE_BREAKPOINT command will always also send the current linenr.
I guess this will not break any implementation, _javascript_ already tried to read the linenr. (which it never got)

Because the marker does move around now when you change code. So the breakpoint linenr should also move.
I do see that i have to test a bit more, entry/exit breakpoints shouldnt then suddenly become line breakpoints will test that.

johan