Re: [Dltk-dev] SourceModuleAnnotationModel - catchupWithMarkers

The problem i fixed it for seems to still be fixed.
But there are still now problems with the markers.

But there are some different ways that all have a different outcome..
First if i change the js file through the eclipse api With the current code:

place a breakpoint on line 18

Then i change something in the js file
now before i save the breakpoint is visually on line 20
But when i save it i know it will trigger a change of the file itself (we look at all _javascript_ changes and under certain conditions we save it again with extra info in the file)

Then suddenly the breakpoint is visually on line 17 but the breakpoint properties says that it is on 20..
(so i need to click on line 20 to get rid of it)

But my catchup markers are not fixing this anyway (i thought it did before, but enabling it again doesnt help)

So i think that code can be gone, but somehow i still have a problem with markers not on the right place (because of content/lines added not through the editor)