Re: [Dltk-dev] Debugger - highlighting changed values

I have not finish with object fields/array elements yet - I will continue testing it tomorrow.

Alex

Johan Compagner wrote:
yes it works but not for all kinds of variables?

var p = 10;
p++
p++

that works

but

    var array = new Array(10,200,30,40,5006,700,200, "johan")
    array = new Array(20,200,30,40,5006,700,200, "johan")

then array doesnt get highlighted

Also from undefined to a value doesnt highlight it either (also not p)

But i have to say that the flickering behavior elimination when stepping of the variable view is already a huge improvement

johan