From: "William Cook" <william@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 8:36:20 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] DLTK for Scheme

Hi everybody! DLTK looks great... i have some questions:

In one of the presentations on DLTK is asserts that DLTK is not
well-suited for Lisp, Scheme or prolog. I can understand why prolog
might be a problem, since it has a different notion of stack frames. But
what is wrong with Lisp or Scheme? these are traditional stack-based
languages (even if they do have closures.. that doesn't matter).

Second question:
It seems that the code for DBGp is in the Ruby branch (and maybe
duplicated in other branches?) Why isn't it in the core?

--
William Cook
Assistant Professor