Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK for Scheme

I have a minimally-working stack dump for Gambit
Scheme working.

Currently I'm just modifying the Python sources,
because all i care about for now is debugging.
Parsing and all that other stuff is solved
(its already been done in the Schemeway plugin).

I have some questions:

* Is there a "standard template" that I should start from?
* If not, any advice on which existing plugin to start from?
* I want to support threads; is that fully supported in the
DLTK DBGP support?
* What about Async DBGP support?
* Why does the Python debug launch not capture stdin/out the
way that the non-debug one does? Is there any reason why
it relies on DBGP for input/output redirection?
* Does anybody else want to help with a Scheme debugger?

Just a comment, that the level of call0-backs in this system makes it really difficult to work with. I guess that's modern software...

William

Back to the top