Re: [Dltk-dev] profiling stuff..

yeah this is with formatting always a bit of a problem
Will solve itself ofcourse...
But if somebody wants to do i at once over the complete source?

These discussions about formatting/code style is coming up in every open source or closed source project i worked on :)

I still dont get it that it will not be solved at the right level.. (CVS/SVN)
So that on checkout the source is formatted exactly how you as a user/developer wants to have it.. (personal preference)
and when it is checked back in. It is formatted auto right before checking (server side) to the server format preference (that never changes)

Then it just works for everybody and the repo will also always be in the same state.

johan