Re: [Dltk-dev] profiling stuff..

+1 to have this for RC3

Thanks Johan!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johan Compagner" <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:51:02 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] profiling stuff..

Ok

i made a little bit more improvements to that area.
any objections with the patch that is attached?

I also changed the internal variable of ModelElementInfo from an [] to a List (null if nothing)
Because at my place that grows to almost 400 and every add does an array copy
And this also happens constantly even with typing because then also the source is parsed.

johan