[Dltk-dev] javascript support in dltk, help please.

Hi,  I have a quick question about using _javascript_ feature in dltk.
I downloaed the latest version (including both the core and _javascript_ component) and unzipped them into eclipse dir.

I tried to set up a simple _javascript_ test script involving  some E4X, and I ran into the following problem:

1.       The _javascript_ interpreter is or can not setup correctly.  The default setting has the executable pointing to eclipse root directory and with an external library path set to some bundle dir called ".cp" ???   What's going on here?

2.       How to correctly set up a _javascript_ interpreter to run or debug my _javascript_.

Thanks.

Back to the top