[dataspace-wg] Update on schedule to establish the EDWG

Dear Dataspace Community,

last week we made the decision to move the planned inaugural SC meeting for the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group (EDWG) from this week to the week of Oct 26th.

It turned out that our initial timeplan to establish the EDWG was a bit too optimistic, especially with regard to the time the different organisations need for their internal approval processes. And starting the process during the summer vacation period didn't make things easier.

This also allows some more parties to join the planned PR. I will share more details on this later today.

Any questions please let me know.

Kind regards
--Michael

Michael Plagge

VP Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge

Back to the top