[dataspace-wg] Job posting for Eclipse Dataspace Program Manager online

Dear Dataspace Community,

in case you may have missed it. We posted our opening for the Eclipse Dataspaces Program Manager a coupleĀ of days ago.

So if you are aware of someone from your network, who may be interested in driving the Dataspace activities please point him to the job posting here.

And feel free to inform me/us about your referral. This will be an interesting position as part of an existing ecosystem, which may generate some challenges for the Program Manager. So we would like to make sure that we hire the right person here.

Kind regards
--MichaelĀ

Back to the top