[dataspace-wg] Eclipse Foundation liaison with ISO/JTC 1 SC 38 officially established

Dear Dataspace Community,

I have the pleasure to announce that our liaison request to ISO/JTC1 SC 38 has been officially accepted.

So we now have the capability to propose specifications developed under the purview of the Eclipse Dataspace Working Group  (EDWG) to the iSO/JTC1 SC38 to be transposed into an ISO standard.

Any questions please let me know

Best regards
--Michael

P.S. Feel free to share the following post at LinkedIn with your network

Back to the top