Re: [dash-dev] Find Bugs and SWTBot status

Make sure that you add a comment to your entry informing me of your preferences. I'll do my best to schedule it correctly.

Wayne

David Carver wrote:
There are spots open any night. I would shoot for Wednesday after the "Building Eclipse Plugins on a Continuous Integration Server" BOF.

Dave