Re: [dash-dev] Find Bugs and SWTBot status

On 03/16/2010 02:57 PM, Miles Parker wrote:
2. David Carver spent some time helping me get FindBugs working with my build, but we were stymied by the following:

    a. I need to be using ant to use find bugs.
    b. I can't use Ant because there is some issue with that and SVN repos. (I think this might be an issue with going to bucky as well..?)

Anyone have any new info on either of these to pass along?

You could work around this SVN issue, but using Athena and LocalWorkspace build configuration on Hudson. This would then let you run the Ant based build script without a Bash wrapper, thus you could then use FindBugs.

You can also use FindBugs outside of Athena instead of integrated with it. This can be done by setting up a seperate Ant base job that runs FindBugs against the checked out source after your main Athena build runs.

Dave

Back to the top