[dash-dev] Find Bugs and SWTBot status

Hi all,

Just wanting to find out what people know about any changes in status for testing support..

1. Last I looked deeply into it, SWTBot was not really working -- I think there was some kind of issue with the test server UI serving that I really didn't understand.

2. David Carver spent some time helping me get FindBugs working with my build, but we were stymied by the following:

   a. I need to be using ant to use find bugs.
   b. I can't use Ant because there is some issue with that and SVN repos. (I think this might be an issue with going to bucky as well..?)

Anyone have any new info on either of these to pass along?

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top