Re: [dash-dev] Associate sites and IP for Eclipse hosted projects..

I don't see why there would be any IP foul here. All you're doing is auto-adding some URLs for the user. You're not forcing them to install anything, and they still have to accept all the licenses / unsigned jars.

(The fact that p2 already does this "automatic adding" when it scans Galileo and loads up the wtp, tptp, birt, emf, cdt, mylyn, etc. sites, or that the EPP bundles which come preloaded w/ update sites suggests all you're doing is providing free information and ease of use.)

That said, IANAL, TINLA. YMMV with your company's IP/legal people.