Re: [dash-dev] commonbuilder - build.cfg generation order

The file is read as Ant properties. Thus the first instance of a property trumps all others.

Because of this, the correct load order is your stuff, common stuff, default stuff... this allows you to override anything set as a default with your own customizations, while allowing defaults to exist so you don't have to set them if you don't need to.

Is there a specific problem that caused you to report this? Ie., is there a property that you're trying to set which isn't being correctly read/loaded? (It's possible there's a bug somewhere involving my use of <var> instead of <property>.)