[dash-dev] Associate sites and IP for Eclipse hosted projects..

Nick et. al.,

Read "Athena: p2 repos w/ associate sites", very very cool! Thanks for taking the time to figure this out. What I'm wondering is wether you know if this is kosher to do with Eclipse hosted projects. IOTW, it I include the associated sites in my build, then a user going to my update site will be able to get the dependency URLs. They'll have to click through the appropriate licenses of course but it will be a totally smooth process == big win for users. But will this run afoul of any Eclipse IP stuff?
cheers, Miles

Back to the top