Re: [cu-dev] Service Release 3.0.2

Hello All,

I just wanted to send out an update that after discussing this with Arjan, I was able to confirm that our existing builds are correctly setup up to stage and release the Concurrency parent POM, API jar, and TCK jar artifacts.  As a result, we have updated the descriptions of the builds in Jenkins to make it easier in future releases to understand what these builds do.

Build page: https://ci.eclipse.org/cu/view/Release/
concurrency_api_1-build-and-stage: Builds and stages the Jakarta Concurrent API Project which includes a Parent POM, API jar, and TCK jar to the sonatype maven staging repo using jakartaee/concurrency on GitHub
concurrency_api_3-staging-to-release: Releases the staged parent POM, API jar, and TCK jar artifacts to maven central.

I went ahead and ran these builds so that the service release 3.0.2 is now available on Maven Central:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/jakarta.enterprise.concurrent

Thank you,
Kyle Jon Aure