Re: [cu-dev] Please confirm: no Incompatibilities for Concurrency 3.0?
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 07:46:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=d2lWLmNXMxE/j6i7hShbUqHJR6fUrxEWEpcshLLhWXE=; b=mDvWcqHXlvHreHzhOBHlO8FMqM4kk8wR++dvyGwstUbo7hdty2SH6B6zpbocWfqBogTBmqUkYU54EU8ypIIrCw3H3MAoOPwsvkdk+xJscdWFHRhmI0cTQdTEjZX0/VBBnMWoO5+Fs92oFj5xCRn1CCGcik5hVTnm5kU/atqNCUE+CMjZp54XQ8RKIhSl/x1WfLPHfFFdL0oRriVsAWv2DY9yqDAWMouhdPUykPocnUbUvnmzR61T0bHDtVeQyq49GPZizd+OW2T8UcpdSiIo2uZWg6pD10edv5ec1/Nh6vG2QkzObZAaDeZXUs076nuoOdhcxQej9h2tU50iPE9WCg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nuuXAS81U7/1dx+NpVd6i7wtY6SYVksqxoeWM8yKBWkyPKHrknqQAlEBgTcFTFX38UpNJfXHEST4zOE8XPx0gcPp3mNx611Vk5IhyNE6nVPq6SeVxCjjqSjIvjKVrDVBOi25rSx2LFkBCQ1Z5qwgXCZiztsgpstu1AWe7fIVX2XI2h+MYhWRP1Dq1+PQoCX/N20xq5KQWSe4HiOLh3WOgWlIuZ0oBE9Oz+bggfLWr8/kSPK4lGPw/A5WTSYYoV41YpiufTghwqqt7obK5o9VqrJpJ2iFeH8juGWJog2iMYGFb+ZMOyBOy3kEtgiq3fzT5s3jub3rjMO4jVOmMx9LyA==

+1 I'm not aware of anything either.

Steve