Re: [cu-dev] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Latest CU results with Eclipse GlassFish

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 9:38 AM Petr Aubrecht <aubrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The files inside jars were created on 11. 7. 2022 at 18:17-18, obviously by the same script. So I suppose the job published both api and tck.

That's probably wrong. I guess someone (not me) removed that part. The TCK and API are independently updated so automatically releasing both would surely lead to mistakes.

But thanks a lot for the explanation. I think we have a reasonable idea of what happened. Now we need to adjust the current TCK staging job to not only copy to the staging folder, but also stage to the sonatype repo, and take care that each version has the right license file.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top