Re: [cu-dev] Deployment related annotations in spec and deployment descriptors

I think the javadoc does a good job covering it (that's where I chose to make improvements, since I think developers will look there for guidance before the spec doc), though I don't think it would hurt to cover more on the annotations in the spec doc as well.

I'm not familiar with deployment descriptor tags, so hopefully someone else can chime in there.

Thanks,
Mark