Re: [cu-dev] Deployment related annotations in spec and deployment descriptors

Hi,

If they are documented at the Javadoc level there should be no requirement to also mention the same thing in the spec document. Personally I think Javadoc should be the only, or bulk of the specification, with the specification document where needed to focus more on overarching items only.

Deployment descriptor tags is a question indeed. DataSourceDefinition and co choose to go for tags indeed, but Security choose not to do so. If tags are added, they go into the parent schema of web.xml and application.xml etc. It's slightly fussy how that works.

Kind regards,
Arjan