[cu-dev] candidate for 3.0 final release on staging

Thanks to everyone for all of the help with the Jenkins jobs.

Using them, I was able to get a candidate for 3.0 release built, including the TCK, onto the staging location here,

https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org:443/service/local/staging/deployByRepositoryId/jakartaenterpriseconcurrent-1004

https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/enterprise/concurrent/jakarta.enterprise.concurrent-api/3.0.0/
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/enterprise/concurrent/jakarta.enterprise.concurrent-tck/3.0.0/

The TCK jar seems good, and I was able to get it to run with all tests passing.  I still need to do some testing of the API jar, and then of both in combination, but things are looking good at this point.

Back to the top