Re: [cu-dev] Move RI repo to GlassFish project

Steve,

Presumably, we would need a similar question posed to the GlassFish project (which, Steve, you are also lead of so that shouldn't have much trouble). Is that your plan?

Also, if we move anything we will need to be mindful of the CI related work that will need to be updated. Anything that is watching for updates at a particular repository location, will need to track changes such as described in this proposal. This is likely to require some work, beyond just moving the repository.

As contributor to the "project boss" effort, I am concerned about anything that's not absolutely necessary for releasing Jakarta EE 8, but I am committed to supporting what the project team consensus settles on.

-- Ed