[cu-dev] Move RI repo to GlassFish project

Hi,

This project needs to be converted into a specification project consisting of the API, TCK and Spec document which is the focus of the scope statement change and the name change. Therefore the concurrency-api repo will move to this new spec project.  However this leaves the concurrency-ri repo. I am not aware that the RI is used anywhere but within GlassFish.

I am therefore calling a committer vote as to whether the concurreny-ri repo should be moved to the GlassFish project.

+1 if you agree

0 to abstain

-1 to veto

If we get a vote in favour I will propose this as part of the project restructuring review.

I am +1

Thanks

Steve

Back to the top