Re: [cosmos-dev] Re: Wiki naming conventions

So everyone is aware, I'm telling my team to create pages with the
following structure:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_SDD_Tooling_{tool}_{topic}

At the bottom of every page, we'll have the following categories:

[[Category:COSMOS]] [[Category:SDD Tooling]]

Let me know if there are any issues with that format,
-Chris