RE: [cosmos-dev] Vote Requested: Revised Schedule for COSMOS 1.0

+1

I would actually prefer to have preliminary designs in hand prior to the start of an iteration rather than partition the interval into a design phase and a coding phase.

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark D Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:32 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Cc: Cosmos Dev; cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Vote Requested: Revised Schedule for COSMOS 1.0

+1
agree with ali's comment

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Re: [cosmos-dev] Vote Requested: Revised Schedule for COSMOS 1.0

Ali Mehregani to: Cosmos Dev
10/09/07 10:49 AM

Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

+1
My only comment is to have the development block broken down into a design and implementation phase.

Thanks,
Ali Mehregani