[cosmos-dev] ERs for i7 & i8 Management Domain and Broker

All,

I have just created the following Enhancement Requests:
204921 - Extend the initial design and implementation of COSMOS DC Data Broker
205658 - Extend the initial design and implementation of COSMOS DC Management Domain
Please note that these ERs will be used to capture the Broker and MD implementations for COSMOS i7 and / or i8.  Please review the comments and other sundry details on these ERs.

The next step is to update the Design pages (currently, these are just placeholders).  I will do this by "migrating" the "non-implemented" portion of the designs we completed in i6.  This applies especially more so to the Broker, as we completed a fair bit of its design in i6.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Back to the top