[cosmos-dev] ERs for i7 & i8 MDRs

Hi Don / Mark,

Have the ERs for the i7 & i8 MDR design / implementation been created yet?  I assume that these are owned by the Resource Modeling team.

What are the bugzilla number for these, as I wanted to start to track the detailed designs for the same?  This is epsecially of interest to us as the ER for the Broker design now exists; and as you know, we are yet to finalize the EXACT delineation of capabilites between the MDRs and the Broker.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Back to the top