[cosmos-dev] Code reviews for i7 / i8

Mark & team,

Given our current refactoring efforts, I had a thought [that is preventing me from sleeping :-), just kidding, perhaps I am in HAWAII ]...

1. Is it worhtwhile to institute code reviews DURING an iteration itself, as opposed to doing them after an iteration is complete?

2. If you think this is a good idea, we should do this AT LEAST for the "more critical" ERS, i.e. for ERs that have numerous touchpoint in the world of the COSMOS DC.

3. I think this will align the coding with design UPFRONT.  Of course, the flip is that we will add some drag to the flight...

Thoughts?

Jimmy

Back to the top