From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Che 7.29.0 is live // please clean up pending issues for milestone 7.29
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

As you know, we now announce the steps in the Che release in Mattermost:

But since we continue to have the problem of people not closing (or moving) their pending issues when the sprint ends.

Please have a look at this milestone, and if you own one of the 11 issues, please close it or move it to the appropriate sprint / milestone.

Also worth noting... in that list are various "sprint/current" items and one "roadmap/6-months" item. If the milestone is done, should these move to sprint/next? And can a 6-mo future item really be keyed to a milestone that's passed?

Nick

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top