Re: [che-dev] Issue tracking, triage, and sprint planning: is there a better option?

On 2/18/21 3:58 AM, Mykola Morhun wrote:
In my personal opinion, it is better to have everything in one place, so I am +1 for keeping GH issues.

I have seen this point brought up by multiple people, but as far as I can tell it's a matter of personal preference. Are there tangible benefits to keeping the code and the issue tracker in the same place, apart from easier issue linking?

Eric

Back to the top