Re: [che-dev] Issue tracking, triage, and sprint planning: is there a better option?

In my personal opinion, it is better to have everything in one place, so I am +1 for keeping GH issues.
Also GH issues have a simple markdown format for code blocks, tables, unfolding sections with logs, etc. Whereas Jira requires more specific syntax.