[che-dev] Che 7.26.0 is now live! :: Also: milestone cleanup, ci-centos sunset, mattermost notifications

7.26.0 is alive, including use of GH actions for che-docs, che-server, and che-theia! Thanks to Mykhailo and Artem for the work to close out the last project's migration away from CI Centos. \o/

I know most people are likely already enjoying their weekend... but if you read this Monday, please remember that part of the release is to triage your unresolved issues - 7.26 still has half a dozen unresolved issues to resolve or move to the next sprint:

>> https://github.com/eclipse/che/milestone/134 <<

Also a reminder that ci-centos is being sunset at the end of this month so if you still rely on anything running there (tests, nightlies, reports?) please either make sure you're working on migrating away, or that the Productization team is aware of work that we can help with.

Speaking of process changes, coming soon, we're thinking of having mattermost notifications for release status. The channel to watch will be https://mattermost.eclipse.org/eclipse/channels/eclipse-che-releases

Cheers,

Nick

PS: Reminder that it's a holiday in Canada on Monday, so you won't have to hear me kvetching until Tuesday. :D