[che-dev] I'm running for committer representative

Hi folks,

just wanted to let you know that I'm running for committer representative on the Eclipse board (https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/candidate.php?year=2021&id=mader). If you trust me to represent the interests of Che committers on the board, I would appreciate your vote. If you don't, think about it this way: I'll have less time to spend on Che ;-)

And if you really want to help me, get on your twitters and facebooks and convince your committer friends (@tsmaeder)

But even if you don't want to vote for me, please _do_ vote! The Eclipse Foundation board of directors has real power to shape our work environment and someone needs to look out for the little guy (aka you and me).

thanks

/Thomas

Back to the top