Re: [che-dev] How we track issues/PR that are part of a release

I have not heard about the pool, is it in another thread?

If we plan it and want to make a decision based on its result,
let's consider following open decision practices, in particular:
- Create/share the problem statement (see Mario's note above)
- Be transparent about how exactly the decision will be made