[che-dev] Deprecation & removal of old unsupported Che plugins in registry

I'd like to propose some cleanup of old (no longer supported) plugins in the che plugin registry.

https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/16446

Plan would be to remove all references to these old plugins from the devfile registry in time for the Che 7.11 release (starting next week).

Then we would completely remove the plugins from the plugin registry  in the Che 7.14 release.

If there are no objections posted to the above issue or brought to the community call next Monday 30th March, we will assume everyone is OK with this plan, and will update the devfile registry accordingly.

Thanks!

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

Productization Lead :: CodeReady Workspaces

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top