Re: [che-dev] Dashboard Next insight

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:37 PM Oleksii Kurinnyi <okurinny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Gennady,

So far it is much easier to list what's already added/implemented in new Dashboard. AFAIK there are:

Thanks, but my idea is more about how much needs to be done in a new dashboard first of all
(things which are really in use) to be able to deprecate and not spend a lot of time on old one asap.
  • Keycloak adapter
  • Get Started page where user can create a workspace from predefined stacks
  • List of workspaces where user can start/stop or delete a workspace
  • for workspace details there is only monaco-editor to revise or update the devfile
  • List of recent workspaces and ability to open them in IDE
Respectively, everything not listed above is not moved yet, e.g. everything related to factories, stacks, organizations, teams, administration.
I hope Oleksii is reading this thread and will correct me if I'm wrong.

I will prepare a document with detailed list and share it here.

Regards,
Oleksii