[che-dev] Quick update on migration to ci.centos.org from ci.codenvycorp.com

Hi all,
I would like to provide quick update on migration status to ci.centos.org.

Today, che-bot token was saved to ci.centos.org credentials store 🎉. I've created first merge request to app-interface to verify everything works as expected. ( `app-interface` - the git repo, which contains all jobs definitions is sadly behind Red Hat's VPN, as discussed in this mailing thread).

Right now, PR check is enabled for eclipse/che repository, but consider it still "under development". If you see failing PR check "ci.centos.org PR build" or messages saying "Can one of the admins verify this patch?", don't panic and please ignore them.

So far I've put very limited number of people [1] into admin list as I'm not sure who exactly should be in the admin list (is there any approval mechanism in place?). This could be probably topic for next community meeting?

Anyway... Right now we are really unblocked to migrate everything from ci.codenvycorp.com, so if you need to create any job triggered by PR in any of che repositories, you can try to do that (you can get inspired in my merge request I linked before).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Radim

[1] - People who are actually debugging the jobs right now - mostly Che QE.

Back to the top