[che-dev] Changes to the Community Call

Hi all,

Next community call is scheduled this coming Monday, February 3rd as planned. But it will be one hour earlier than usual: at 4PM CET or 10AM EST. Most of our contributors live in Kiev timezone and making the call one hour earlier will make it easier for them to join the call. This will be a permanent change and it's already reflected on our wiki [1].

Another change is about the agenda. After the general topics discussion, we will invite team leaders to provide a short update on their team sprint. The goal is to share what we are working on and the plans we have for the future in order to build more awareness in the community.

Please find the google doc with this call topics [2] and the bluejeans call link [3].

Mario

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings#when-and-where
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1duuavOXVAJNbzU8nIltraDKx5YH2Z34Qwx7AeLnhhzU
[3] https://bluejeans.com/2488406763