[che-dev] Next Che community call in 2020

Hi all,
I am cancelling today community call as many of you are off today.
So, the next community call will be Monday, January 6th 2020. I will send you a reminder as usual.
I take the opportunity to wish you a merry Christmas and Happy new year!
For Che,
2019 was a year of reconstruction,
2020 will be the beginning of rock solid, super fast and success coding!

Thanks everyone for your valuable contributions and see you next year!

Sun Tan

Senior Software Engineer

Eclipse Che - CodeReady Workspaces @ Red Hat
Paris JUG leader