Re: [che-dev] Che plugin brokers refactor is merged

As we are generally trying to move Eclipse Che images over to
quay.io/eclipse instead of dockerhub, now seems like a good time to make
the change. Are there any complaints with moving the brokers over to
quay.io?

It looks like this is a really good time for adding a proper CI for brokers - https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/14378