Re: [che-dev] Animated gifs in bug reports

On 11/18/19 6:15 AM, Ilya Buziuk wrote:
      always end up with an mp4, which I have to convert to a animated gif.
    So for me, it's definitely harder to produce animated gifs than regular
    videos.

you haven't tried Peek in this case - https://fedoramagazine.org/peek-screenshot-tool/

Big +1 for Peek, just found out about it last week. While I totally get the frustration with autoplaying gifs, having a low barrier to adding video content to an issue means I'm much more likely to include it.

        I always end up with an mp4, which I have to convert to a
        animated gif.
        So for me, it's definitely harder to produce animated gifs than
        regular
        videos.

        /Thomas

ILYA BUZIUK