Re: [che-dev] Animated gifs in bug reports

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 9:46 AM Thomas Mäder <tmader@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS: if you want to be real nice with folks having to analyze issues,
> please repeat any relevant information (url's, paths, etc.) in text, so
> it can be copied. And always give a precise description of what you are
> showing with the video. It might be obvious to you, but not a person
> reading the issue.

+1
Please, always write proper description, steps to reproduce, links,
paths, sources, ... in text. Use video/gif only as a supplementary
source of information, not as a main one. I've seen such an issue with
basically just gif and it is a real pain to grab information from it.

--
Michal Vala
Software Engineer, Eclipse Che

Back to the top