[che-dev] European Research Project is looking for Eclipse CHE expert

Dear All,

The Eclipse Foundation Europe is involved in a proposal for the EU-funded research call: ICT-51-2020: Big Data technologies and extreme-scale analytics.

The coordinator is currently looking for a European company that could bring in a technology/platform to support the development of Big-Data cloud solutions based on Eclipse CHE.

If you are a member of the Eclipse Foundation and if this initiative interests you, contact me. I would be happy to share with you further inputs and put you in touch with the consortium.
Kind regards
Philippe Krief, PhD
Research Relations Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
M: +33 (0)6 21 01 06 81

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Gael Blondelle

Back to the top